It is an application in the SaaS model used to support resource management processes. The main functionalities are resource/project planning, generating reports, filling in schedules. The application is based on AWS and is actively used in production.
Your role in the project
- You will take part in a domain modeling session where you will be introduced to the business goal for new functionalities.
- You will have an active role in the discussion about features and transforming business objectives into technical solutions.
- You will be responsible for your piece of code from requirement analysis, through implementation, testing, and deployment (with proper monitoring).
You are an ideal candidate if you have
- good knowledge of Node.js . You need to be able to design and implement whole functionalities from scratch as well as change parts of the existing codebase. In-depth experience in different Node.js libraries and frameworks is a big plus.
- Event-Driven Design. We use events more and more as this is the foundation of Node.js. You need to understand a concept of the system driven by events, know its benefits as well as drawbacks. Experience in designing similar systems is a big plus.
- ability to create queries MongoDB (using Mongoose middleware or directly) is a key skill. You need to also know how to model data to use a document-oriented database efficiently.
- knowledge (especially with hands-on experience) about MongoDB architecture and configuration (including replication, sharding) is a big plus. NOTE: if you have extensive experience in other NoSql database (e.g. Cassandra, CouchDB) and want to learn MongoDB, you are also considered a good candidate.
- experience in designing REST API
- WebSockets – As we use webSockets protocol in our systems, you need to know implementation details (socket.io) as well as general consequences of using webSockets.
- strong analytical skills
Extra points for
- experience with tools/libraries for documenting API (e.g. Swagger).
- experience in leading modeling sessions
- experience in debugging webSockets
- Using modern tools and technologies
- Working agile (Agile / Scrum)
- International training and certification (we are Golden Partner of Microsoft)
- Constant personal growth (additional leave for trainings, conferences)
- Attractive conditions of employment (contract of employment or B2B)
- Medical package and Multisport card,
- Great atmosphere at workplace and fun after hours!
Currently we are working fully remotely.