Since the need for data integration between various applications is increasing, we are looking for an ETL developer. In this role, you are responsible for both Master data management and Data integration between various SQL databases, REST APIs, and other cloud and on-premise applications. This data pipeline is often already there, but you will contribute to its automation and optimization. You will do this by writing SQL queries and/or using tools that do this for you and/or mapping to JSON and/or XML.
- You are responsible for realizing the ETL processes and, where necessary, setting up and assessing data models.
- You also add new information in the form of tables created by you.
- You connect and analyze the source systems, in which architecture is an important part.
- You build mappings or workflows.
- You can respond flexibly to circumstances that change and you take opportunities to improve the information provided.
- You also offer help in setting up best-of-breed solutions to integrate data between systems.
- You also perform ETL setup and integration of various data sources and from different environments.
- You perform ETL optimization and database configuration.
- You provide (second/third line) support to our customers.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in data integration engineering
- Knowledge and experience with SQL and relational databases (stored procedures, SQL statements, query optimization and integration).
- Experience with Microsoft SQL databases, Server and SSMS.
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Azure SQL.
- Knowledge of WEB API techniques such as SOAP and REST.
- Automation is in your DNA!
- Good communication skills – fluent spoken and written English (minimum B2) is a must.
- Creativity in finding solutions for complex data.
Extra points for:
- Experience with programming web applications.
- Experience with (Power) BI.